Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trail Running - A cold experience.

After finally getting the chance to do this project, it would make sense that it would be absolutely freezing. Thank you Jessica for sticking it out and being my runner =)

My camera is not the greatest camera in the world, and as light was failing I was becoming concerned about actually being able to capture detail...
These are some of the photos I came up with with just some simple messing around of the camera.

This reminds me of a wraith..






That was the extremely cold experience of trail running...
The first photo is one that I see frequently in trail running, so I decided to copy it.. the rest were just me messing around with my camera..
if it had not been so cold I would have taken more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment