Friday, January 22, 2010

Kgoodphoto's blog

I am a part of a website called reddit. A while ago someone posted up a link to this blog here, http://kgoodphotoblog.com/ and mentioned how they were a large fan of this photographers work. I perused the website and I immediately fell in love. This person is a WONDERFUL photographer. I enjoy so many aspects of her talents. One of my favorite aspects about her photography that affects me, is here ability to pull a situation into the timeless quality that is truly there all along. The details that life offers us every second that we continually file and disregard as being irrelevant she throws into the limelight to showcase just how precious they truly are.

If you've the time, I would recommend browsing through her work, its worthy of your attention. Be careful though, you might want to make sure you've got the time to be looking at photos for quite some time. Also, there are some semi nude photos way down in the blog, so if you are not a fan of that... don't look...

No comments:

Post a Comment